Shared Service Centre
In this complex challenging business environment, questions arise when evaluating how an organisation can best deliver its services through the use of appropriate service delivery models. Transforming support services by leveraging a shared service model is crucial for achieving measurable and sustainable financial and operational benefits.
In many organisations, transaction processing and other support services are carried out from a number of different locations with disparate ways of working and distinct processes which foster silo mindsets within functions across businesses. In addition to operational challenges, this approach does not provide platforms for customer-centric business operations and results in restricting management time for key focus areas.
At BDO in India, we offer organisations our capabilities in both, in-house shared services i.e. to member firms and shared services centres for clients, to deliver transaction processing and other valued added services with a purpose to help them with :
- Aligning accounting services with business strategy
- Eliminating non-value added activities
- Improving/re-designing back office process
- Centralising routine transaction processing
- Standardising processes across operating countries
- Obtaining consistent information across sites and countries
- Taking advantage of favourable tax regimes
- Freeing up capital for core business operations
- Accelerating and renewing processes such as cash collection
- Freeing staff to focus on strategic objectives
- Improving connectivity across the value chain