With the rapid advancement in technology, organisations are quickly adapting, transforming and automating their business processes and functions with new-age technology solutions. Digitisation and automation have become a necessity for organisations to increase efficiency and profits, along with better mobilisation of available resources.
Digitisation and automation of the tax and finance processes not only help improve transparency but also alleviate the undue burden and excessive dependency on personnel. It ensures timely compliance, cost optimisation and risk mitigation and helps in unlocking value with the help of technology. We offer an array of intelligent and sophisticated solutions that are designed to create a robust digital tax and finance ecosystem within the organisation.
At BDO India, our domain experts understand the challenges faced by organisations and have developed adept technology solutions to specifically address these challenges:
- Lack of real-time analytics, insights and tracking of compliances
- Slow or inadequate management reporting
- Lag in timely and accurate tax compliance with accounting
- Transactional data not copiously reconciled
- Difficulty with tracking and managing tax litigation cases
- Lack of dependency on key team members
- Manual tasks and duplication of efforts, failing to leverage technology
- Inefficient and outdated processes that can be addressed by automation
- Overdependency on manual data management
- Ongoing changes to regulatory and business activities
- Unstructured workflows and approvals for compliance, accounting and data management
- Delay in the exchange of data and communication with external stakeholders