Globally, the tax landscape has been undergoing constant change, to enable tax authorities to collate adequate information about businesses, effectively monitor tax compliances and also assist in making informed choices about scrutiny and investigation.
Apart from annual compliances, there are increased interactions between businesses and tax authorities based on their requests to provide information and documents on various transactions/arrangements undertaken by businesses and thus requiring organisations to manage their tax compliances efficiently.
We, at BDO in India, assist in carrying out the following tax compliances:
- Assistance in preparation and filing of corporate tax return
- Assistance in preparation and filing of quarterly withholding tax return
- Issuance of
- Tax audit certificate
- Certificates for foreign remittances
- Other certificates from tax deduction or computation perspective
- Assistance in obtaining tax registrations, lower/NIL withholding tax certificates from tax authorities, etc.
- Review ongoing tax litigations and other tax positions, to comment on the probability of success and prevention of recurrence (FIN 48)
- End-to-end assistance in undertaking tax withholding compliances (including review of monthly tax liability, preparing and filing quarterly returns, etc.)
- Assistance in preparing quarterly tax computations from an advance tax perspective and other ancillary compliances from a tax perspective