The PEriodical_The Quarterly Private Equity Newsletter-Q2CY19
16 September 2019
Presenting the 5th issue of The PEriodical – Our dossier of information, focusing exclusively on the VC PE industry. The Quarterly Private Equity newsletter reviews mega deals for the period, featuring insights from eminent Indian Venture Capitalists in a tête-à-tête with our Deals experts.
As the PEriodical successfully completes one year, we are pleased to present a special issue featuring ‘5 Special Guests’ sharing insights on Indian Economy/ Policies/ Digital Transformation:
- NILESH SHAH - Managing Director at Kotak Mahindra Asset Management shares insights on how faultless execution of multiple strategic aspects of Budget 2019 can lead to India’s USD 05 trillion economy
- SAUGATA BHATTACHARYA – Sr. VP, Business and Economic Research at Axis Bank (Personals Views) highlights the need for a co-ordinated policy response for structural turnaround even as an easing monetary policy helps in growth revival
- RAJESH SEHGAL - Angel Investor & Managing Partner at Equanimity Investments shares how Digital India is unfolding unprecedent business growth opportunities and is poised to leap India to being a digital superpower
- SACHCHIDANAND SHUKLA – Chief Economist at Mahindra Group focusses on FFF (Foreign investments, Fiscal deficit, external Financing)
- VIKRAM CHACHRA – Founding Partner at 8i Ventures makes us rethink about how ‘Challenger Brands’ are disrupting every consumer category and how they are poised to gain market share by demonstrating customer relevancy
We hope you find this issue interesting and exciting, covering everything significant in the space for Q2CY19.