Indirect Tax Weekly Digest | 17 December 2018
17 December 2018
Read more about Foreign Trade Policies, Indirect Tax Legislative and Judicial updates in The Indirect Tax Weekly Digest by BDO in India.
This edition of the weekly digest highlights:
- AAR, Maharashtra - Goods procured from an overseas supplier and supplied to an overseas customer, without crossing the customs frontier, to be treated as a ‘non-taxable supply’
- AAR, Maharashtra - No GST will be levied on the membership fees collected for convenience of club members
- AAAR, Karnataka - E-commerce operators are liable to pay GST on passenger transport services, provided through their platforms
- CESTAT Delhi - CESTAT upheld demand on training provided under franchise arrangement, miscellaneous and undeclared income
- CESTAT Delhi - Taxpayer cannot be allowed to seek review of the final order by advancing fresh arguments
We hope you find it useful and an interesting read.