Indirect Tax Weekly Digest | 16 October 2018
16 October 2018
Read more about Foreign Trade Policies, Indirect Tax Legislative and Judicial updates in The Indirect Tax Weekly Digest by BDO in India.
This edition of the weekly digest highlights:
- Bombay High Court - High Court directed the Central Government to clarify the issues related to Human/typographical error while filling the Tran-1
- AAR, Karnataka - Rendering promotion and marketing services would qualify as “Intermediary Services”
- AAR, West Bengal - Printing of question papers for Educational Institution is a supply of ‘services’ exempt from GST and therefore ineligible for ITC
- CESTAT, Delhi - Adjudication order cannot swerve from the allegations levelled in the Show Cause Notice
- Benefits under Project Import Regulation are available only if the application for registration of contract is filed on or before importation of goods
We hope you find it useful and an interesting read.