Indirect Tax Weekly Digest | 04 September 2018
04 September 2018
Read more about Foreign Trade Policies, Indirect Tax Legislative and Judicial updates in The Indirect Tax Weekly Digest by BDO in India.
This edition of the weekly digest highlights:
- Clarification regarding removal of restriction of refund of accumulated ITC on Fabrics
- AAR- Maharashtra ruling on availability of credit on motor vehicles used in transportation of money
- Allahabad High Court decision on detention and release of goods on account of non-updation of Part-B of E-Way bill
- CESTAT, New Delhi, decision on taxability under service tax on commissions received from financial institutions for promotion of car loan schemes & rebates/discounts/incentives received by way of deduction in the price of car from the vehicle manufacturer;
- Writ petition on utilisation Education Cess (EC) and Secondary and Higher Education Cess (SHE) against payment of tax or duty
We hope you find it useful and an interesting read.