The OECD’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) action plan has resulted in the most dramatic international tax and transfer pricing changes ever seen in the history of transfer pricing.
Key initiatives cover not just transfer pricing guidance on documentation and compliance, but also disclosure of multinational group supply and value chains and how and where business activities are conducted.
The transparency measures introduced under Action 13 are being implemented globally with different requirements and timeframes. This makes it difficult to keep up with all the new measures and when they apply.
BDO is delighted to invite you to our Transfer Pricing webinar which will de-mystify BEPS implementation across the globe with a particular focus on Asia Pacific. If you are responsible for managing transfer pricing compliance risk or documentation, this webinar will help you identify your obligations and deadlines so you can plan and manage your risk in an efficient manner.
Join this webinar to understand –
- Action 13: documentation and financial disclosure requirements from a multi-jurisdictional perspective - Master File, Local File and CbC report
- Key developments across the region
- The impact and relevance of automatic exchange agreements
- How to manage BEPS requirements in multiple countries and some of the key differences
- Approach to transfer pricing documentation, eg centralised v local, modular v stand alone
- How will Tax Authorities use your information and what are the key risk factors?
Materials addressing some of the measures discussed will be made available to participants after the Webinar.