As a business grows, information sharing also increases with external stakeholders - vendors, contractors, partners, and clients. Each of these relationships and their modes of data sharing present a new set of cyber vulnerabilities for the business. The need for data security and the way in which it is implemented must be balanced thoughtfully, against the needs of an organisation to operate effectively, and to actively pursue its future goals. It is thus imperative for organisations to strategise and work towards improving their overall cyber resilience in order to respond to and recover from a possible cyber-attack as quickly as possible.
Our Cyber Philosophy
At BDO in India, we believe that cybersecurity is a journey that every organization should embark on to achieve its business objectives safely and securely. Organisations should commence this journey with a Strategic drive while Protecting their assets, with an Enablement culture, taking the help of Emerging technologies with an ability to Deter, when required.
We, at BDO in India, help our clients to deal with cyber security problems and solutions and offer the enabling services to help them build resilience and meet the needs of the evolving landscape safely and securely. We help achieve this by providing tailored cyber security services, focusing on your specific operating model, technical demands, regulatory environment and industry dynamics
We suggest, operate, and implement our services to the client through:
- Security and Governance: We help our clients to setup organisation wide cyber security programs, perform risk assessment and define cyber governance and frameworks using leading industry practices like ISO, NIST.
- Protection and Privacy: In today’s connected world, information/data protection & privacy of information assets are of prime importance. We help build robust and secure frameworks to help our clients achieve their data protection and privacy objectives
- Enablement and Culture: We help our clients in implementing security technologies to exploit maximum technology potentials through secured ways and also assist them in building a strong cyber culture by spreading awareness in their organisations.
- Emerging Technology: The benefits of using emerging technologies like AI/ML, cloud, BOTS, robotics are manifold to newer businesses. We help clients minimise risks arising due to the use of such technologies.
- Detection and Response: We help our clients in early detection and timebound response to cyber threats using our cyber security operations centre and forensic capabilities which include pre, post and during incident support.
We leverage our global network to gain insights on leading global services/ toold and experience in dealing with challenging cyber issues, providing our clients satisfactory and desired results.
BDO India has also been accredited as CREST certified Pen Testers.