Accounting Policy Manual
Accounting Policies are the base for preparation of a better financial statements and documenting these policies in a comprehensive manner. Policy manual is a must to have document in today’s environment, which narrows down the gap between technical guidance and its implementation in spirit.
BDO India offers customized Accounting Policy Manual (APM) services and an “online tool” which can help to decode the business practices into simplified accounting rules by providing easy to read technical guidance, chosen management policies and scheme of entries at one place.
Features of our online tool is as below –
- Transactions are reflected along with available accounting choices
- Selected management policies
- Option for group discussion with ease of documenting it in the hard or soft form
- Query box for an immediate action
- Search option across the manual for quick reference
- Highlighting common pitfall or FAQs as easy reference
- Scheme of accounting entries and policies mapped to the chart of accounts
- Support for uniform chart of accounts
- Option of allocating read and write access to nominated readers
- Multiple choice questions series at the end of every chapter
- Version control
- Ease of editing with fully secured database