Accounting Policy Manual
Accounting Policies are the base for the preparation of better financial statements and documenting policies in a comprehensive manner. A Policy manual is a must-have document in today’s environment, that helps narrows the gap between technical guidance and its implementation in spirit.
BDO India offers customised Accounting Policy Manual (APM) services and an “online tool” which can help decode business practices into simplified accounting rules by providing easy to read technical guidance, chosen management policies and scheme of entries at one place.
Features of our online tool is as below –
- Transactions are reflected along with available accounting choices
- Selected management policies
- Option for group discussion with ease of documenting it in the hard or soft form
- Query box for immediate action
- Search option across the manual for quick reference
- Highlighting common pitfall or FAQs as easy reference
- Scheme of accounting entries and policies mapped to the chart of accounts
- Support for uniform chart of accounts
- Option of allocating read and write access to nominated readers
- Multiple choice questions series at the end of every chapter
- Version control
- Ease of editing with a fully secured database