International and Cross Border Taxes
As businesses operate globally, it is imperative for them to understand the evolving global tax laws across countries, not only to ensure compliance but also factor in the significant cost of doing business in that country.
We at BDO India, can inter alia assist in the following International and Cross border tax issues:
- Advice on tax implications on cross-border transactions and India Entry options
- Advice on Permanent Establishment exposure and its tax implications
- Analyse and advise on the tax treaty eligibility and provisions including Limitation on Benefits (LOB) provisions, etc.
- Analyse the impact of Place of Effective Management (POEM) rule for determining tax residential status of a foreign company/overseas entity in India and highlighting its implications
- Review of transaction/arrangement and analyse the impact of Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) measures
- Advice on profit repatriation strategies