Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Technology
Indian businesses traditionally have been implementing home grown bespoke ERP systems and managing them with their own IT teams over several years. When implemented, these systems are completely customised to the precise needs of a company, hence making businesses dependent on people and not driven by processes. Over years, businesses have realised that the outer world is changing rapidly and adaptability to the changing business scenario is key to growth. Implementing changes in IT/ERP systems to growing business needs requires overall industry perspective, globally accepted and evolving best practices, and then adopting said practices for the organisation’s needs. Many businesses have realised that for seamless and transparent data flow, ERPs need to quickly adapt to changing business needs, regulatory requirements and digital/disruptive technologies. Businesses need to get information, insights and data analytics quickly and precisely to make swift business changes. This needs constant upgradation and changes in ERP systems with little or no dependence on the specific IT teams.
This has driven businesses towards standard ERP implementations which have global footprints, industry agnostic processes and flexibility to configure company specific processes. Over the last decade Indian businesses have started migrating to standardised ERP solutions which have global teams constantly working and developing solutions based on changing business needs.
How BDO India can help?
BDO is present in over 160 countries and has a strong global consulting practice with a large customer base, across various industry verticals, thus bringing leading industry practices from management consultants across the globe, who help in designing and implementing business solutions to complex business processes. BDO India thrives in implementing business solutions in ERP systems and not just implementing an IT system for businesses. We provide comprehensive ERP Advisory to implement strong and scalable ERP processes that drive change management across the organisation, involving every stakeholder and benchmarking it with leading industry practices thus reducing dependency on local IT teams.
BDO India ERP-SAP Advisory Service Offerings
- Pre-Implementation services: RFP preparation, Vendor/ERP selection
- On-going implementation services: Project Management Office, Data management, Cut-over strategy
- Quality Assurance: BBP review, Configuration review, Testing review, Go-live readiness review
- Post-implementation services: SAP post-implementation review, SAP effectiveness review, and Control testing
- S/4HANA implementation
- SAP HANA Migration (SoH)
- S/4HANA Conversion
- SAP Roll-outs
- Process revamp
- Ariba Implementation: Upstream/Downstream
BDO Bolt-on Solutions
- BDO Bolt-on for “BDO Enable” ASP reporting
- Client specific custom solutions
- S/4 HANA Extensions including Fiori Apps
- SAP Enhancement & Application Support
- SAP Annual Maintenance Support
- Functional Support
- Technical Support
- Staff Augmentation
- SAP Total Outsourcing (TOS)