Signing on the dotted line is not a completion of the transaction for Acquirers, it is just the beginning of the most important, complex and intricate process of value realisation known as integration.
In any M&A Integration, it is hard to achieve strategic, operational and financial success. That is why businesses look for a strategic M&A Integration advisor to help achieve the desired outcome. Acquirers often overlook integration in the early stages of M&A and early planning is pertinent for the deal to generate value. Traditional 100-day planning is no longer enough; a business needs to be ready with a comprehensive value creation plan 30 days prior to the deal signing.
Comprising M&A specialists and functional and industry experts, we partner with businesses through the integration journey right from planning to stakeholder management at the ground level.
- Integration blueprint and Playbook - Strategy, guiding principles and vision alignment to capture deal value
- Integration management office – Establish governance and cadence to track, monitor and report the progress of integration initiatives to management
- Develop Day 1, Day 100, long-term plans and build functional (HR, IT, supply chain, legal, procurement, etc.) checklists
- Synergy analysis through initiative and target identification, detailed milestone planning, benefits verification and reporting
- Change management programs to drive cultural changes and integrations that motivate, retain and excite employees
- Design interim and future operating models for integrated entity
- Integration of due diligence to identify gaps in operating and business models, assess key risks and chalk out post-deal value creation opportunities