RESILIENCE - embedding resilience and keeping your business running
Maintaining business operations during ‘lockdown’, disruption using techniques that allow people, processes and information systems to adapt to changing patterns. Resilience is about being able to adapt in the face of changing business conditions and the provision of critical functions.
Many businesses are concentrating on embedding resilience into their business, having optimised operations based on a disrupted demand and supply pattern. It is important to know that we cannot sacrifice resilience over efficiency to ensure business continuity in the longer term.
The key issues and challenges experienced in the Resilience phase:
Resilience phase actions: Sustain operations
- Running the business in ‘lockdown’ / reduced demand and supply
- Operations are adjusted and optimised based on customer demand
- Business is under control and employees are safe
- Capital structure is solid
- Regulatory compliance maintained and scenario planning is underway using economic and customer data
We are here to guide you in building resilience and keeping your business running - Our advisers are experienced to forecast under different scenarios using economic and customer data and interpret the full story behind the analytics.