Indirect Tax Weekly Digest | 14 May 2019
14 May 2019
Read more about Foreign Trade Policies, Indirect Tax Legislative and Judicial updates in The Indirect Tax Weekly Digest by BDO in India.
This edition of the weekly digest highlights:
- High Court of Delhi – Stay on further proceedings on order of National Anti-Profiteering Authority which held profiteering by the Petitioner
- AAR – West Bengal - ITC can be availed where consideration is paid by setting-off book debt
- AAR – West Bengal - Value of ancillary services needs to be considered while determining total value of supply for the purpose of Sl No. 3(i) read with paragraph 2 of Notification No 11/2017 - CT (R) dated June 28, 2017
- AAAR – Rajasthan - Applicability of exemption notification on payment received by a concessionaire during the O&M period (post construction period) in relation to road construction and the eligibility of ITC on inputs and input services utilised during the said period
- High Court of Calcutta - Conversion of high-tension electric supply to low-tension supply will construe as a ‘service’ liable to Service Tax
We hope you find it useful and an interesting read.