Indirect Tax Weekly Digest | 06 November 2018
06 November 2018
Read more about Foreign Trade Policies, Indirect Tax Legislative and Judicial updates in The Indirect Tax Weekly Digest by BDO in India.
This edition of the weekly digest highlights:
- AAR, Goa - Order from Authority for Advance Ruling (AAR), traverse beyond the scope of Section 97 of the CGST Act, 2017
- AAR, Rajasthan - Ramming Mass taxable at GST rate of 18% as 'refractory material'
- AAR, Madhya Pradesh - Works contract services provided to the ‘Government Entity’ shall be taxable at the rate of 18%, if it is not provided in relation to the works entrusted by the Government
- Delhi High Court reverses ruling of CESTAT Larger Bench and allowed credit to Telecom companies
- Once pricing mechanism has been examined and accepted by the department, valuation mechanism attains finality and can’t be disturbed without changed circumstances – (Customs – SVB Matter)
We hope you find it useful and an interesting read.