Manager / Assistant Manager
21 October 2022
Location: Mumbai - The Ruby , Mumbai - Goregaon
Job title: Assistant Manager
Contact: Meenakshi Ganju
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Associate Directors & Directors for execution of large and complex Accounting Advisory Projects (technical as well as process)
- Researching technical issues and providing input into the preparation of high-quality technical reports and presentations
- Provide support to related areas such as IFRS / US GAAP convergence, new accounting pronouncements and other regulatory changes which impact accounting decisions
- Apply Firm's methodologies in servicing clients on IFRS/ US GAAP convergence engagements
- To be up to date with developments on regulatory and accounting matters
- Must have a knowledge of Ind AS / IFRS with working knowledge of differences from Indian GAAP to Ind AS.
- Must be able to apply relevant accounting standards, independently execute Ind AS engagements.
- Preparing training material on various accounting e.g., Ind AS / IFRS / US GAAP.
- Ability to present technical accounting matters to clients and senior team members in a clear and concise manner.
- Managing and contributing to the delivery of a range of projects focussing on financial reporting.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Good understanding of Ind AS / IFRS
- Fully Qualified CA with 3 - 6 years of experience in Ind AS / IFRS
- Proven ability to work on complex accounting issues and ability to clearly articulate the advice in written technical accounting papers.
- Proven delivery of excellent client service.