Associate / Sr. Associate - Audit & Assurance
08 May 2019
Contact: Shilpa Saiya
- Technical knowledge- working knowledge of Accounting Standards, IND-AS, Standards on Auditing, Company Law and other relevant laws
- Technological acquaintance- MS Office
- Communication skills- good verbal and written skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure, stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Be willing to travel
- Have adequate interpersonal skills and team skills
Qualified CA. Any additional degree would be an added advantage.
0-2 years experience in audit / accounting. Have experience handling Clients with IGAAP / IFRS/ US GAAP.